At a young age, I was so interested in electricity and machinery. I always made my own toys from scrap. One time, I tried manually spinning a TAMIYA motor and attaching a red LED to it. To my surprise, a tiny light showed up. I accidentally discovered this reversing of the flow of electricity.
Unlike the other kids who start computer programming at a young age, it has never crossed my mind. When I was a kid, I would make an electric toy boat, go hiking, gaze at the dusk sky, or do other things. Yet, I got exposure and access to old computers sent by my relatives from the US. Before I entered my teenage years, I’ve already broken the OSs of our computers. Being new, I realised that I messed up the system files while exploring and experimenting. I was not really an Internet person back then and we weren’t connected. So I had to solve the issue on my own. Luckily, I accidentally managed to get into a BIOS setup. I used to play around Windows 98, 2000, and XP. I have no regrets of breaking these things since I learned and discovered how to format such machines.
In high school, I would teach myself Adobe Photoshop during holidays. In our freshman year, we created a hello world application in Visual Basic. High school was when I also got interested in music and moved away from my tinkering hobbies. In our senior year, we had a project using HTML.
My friends and I began playing the guitar. We joined a small youth organisation in our village and learned other musical instruments. To give back, we taught the younger kids to play during summer and holidays for their stage performance.
I entered college and in my freshman year, I didn’t know what my course Computer Science is really all about. It was suggested to me by my older engineer cousin. I followed his advice and after a few weeks, I realised that we’ve made the right choice since I really enjoyed understanding and building things.
As part of our university requirements, I took my internship at Cloudstaff, a fun and friendly workplace. I got trained with a team of students and they eventually became my friends. There were so many fun activities and parties here.
I worked at Cloudstaff, the company where I took my internship. I was part of the Mobile Development Team. I wrote apps, maintained the codebases, added new features.
I got the chance to work with awesome people from USA. We worked together to build the core products of Bucket. I was the iOS Developer on the team. I also helped the Android guys whenever there was a chance.
Random Things About Me
- I watch documentaries and read books that interest me: biography, history, technology, and etc.
- Great people like Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, and Bill Gates inspire me.
- Financially literate people like Grant Cardone, Gary Vaynerchuk, and Dan Lok educate me.
- I value education more than entertainment. I end up watching Neanderthals, Human Evolution, History of World Civilisation, Mongolian Empire, WW2, and other related videos online.
- I love self-improvement books and videos. FightMediocrity is one of the YouTube channels I am subscribed to.
- Every day, I learn Stoicism and Zen to gain wisdom.
- I should probably give time to learn the culture, tradition, and language of different countries.
- Music and playing the guitar used to be my passion. Not much anymore.
- I’ve rescued a few abandoned kittens since I was a kid. I just can’t see these poor animals die and not do something. Some survive while others don’t. People who throw these little animals away while they still can’t survive on their own need to get their crap together.
One of my endeavours is to be able to travel to different places in the universe. These are just some of the ideal places that I would love to visit. It would be fun to work in another country! 😁
- 🌋 Mars
- 🇷🇺 Россия
- 🇬🇧 United Kingdom
- 🇫🇷 France
- 🇩🇪 Germany
- 🇦🇹 Austria
- 🇨🇭 Switzerland
- 🇯🇵 Japan
- 🇭🇰 Hong Kong
- 🇰🇷 South Korea
- 🇸🇬 Singapore
- 🇲🇾 Malaysia
- 🇮🇳 India
- 🇿🇦 South Africa
- 🇰🇪 Kenya
- 🇨🇦 Canada
- 🇳🇿 New Zealand
- 🇳🇱 Netherlands
- 🇪🇪 Estonia
- 🇩🇰 Denmark
- 🇫🇴 Faroe Islands
- 🇫🇮 Finland
- 🇬🇱 Greenland
- 🇮🇸 Iceland
- 🇳🇴 Norway
- 🇸🇪 Sweden